Monday, April 26, 2010

My new Photography Blog


I've been wanting to do this for a long time now... Whenever I take my camera in my hand or play around with the pictures that I have taken, I realize that every time I learn a thing or two that just comes as a realization. Each of these instances has that "Eureka" feeling that gets me doing better and better at photography each time. I just love that whole experience.
What I really wanted to do is get these things out to all of you so that we can talk about them discuss them in this forum and in turn I can get better and better at doing these. I am sure there will be a lot of such things that I will get to learn from each of you as well in the process of doing this.
All for initiating this collaboration - and keeping on that learning experience that helps us get better. To get the ball rolling - which is the most difficult tasks to do - I will be starting with some of the previous photoshoots that I had done.
So be sure to check back this space... I hope the things that come along will keep you interested. And oh yes - here is a visual treat to start with :)



--Sanket

No comments:

Post a Comment